Most municipalities require a “Slow Moving Vehicle” sign to be installed on the back of your golf cart to make your golf cart street legal, and this highly reflective orange and red sign meets those requirements in every state in America.    In addition to golf carts, this sign can be used on trailers, tractors, and other vehicles for visibility and safety.